ça y'est, c'est parti ! Yes, I've decided to start my Toulouse Daily Photo today even that I just knew CDPB 3 days ago. I am very busy at the moment but I want to take time to get started with this nice adventure. As my friend said :"The secret of getting ahead is getting started". Wish me to have the courage and discipline to enjoy this adventure passionately. My first photo is Toulouse by night, view from Pont des Catalans. It was taken last night when my family and I accrossed the Bridge of Catalans (Pont des Catalans) and saw this nice view. I'll explain more in details later, since I have to post this just right now and go to attending "Fête des rues" (Streets Party).

5 comments

  1. Denton // June 30, 2007 at 4:03 PM  

    I agree with your friend about the secret to getting ahead ... Welcome to the daily photo family and greetings from Greenville, South Carolina in the US. best wishes on your blog.

  2. M.Benaut // July 1, 2007 at 11:43 AM  

    Hi, Julia,
    Welcome to the family of DP Bloggers.
    I wish you happy travels and lots of fun. I am certainly going to enjoy seeing your photos because Toulouse brings back many very good memories of my travels in La belle France.

    When you can, pop into

    http://adelaidedailyphoto.blogspot.com/

  3. BundaWAH // July 3, 2007 at 7:27 AM  

    Thanks Denton for nice welcoming message. Best wishes as well to you n your family.

  4. BundaWAH // July 3, 2007 at 7:29 AM  

    Hi M Benaut. Thank you for the nice greetings. Sure I'll visit you blog. Seem like you have new ùeùber on the family?

  5. Matthieu // August 25, 2007 at 5:27 PM  

    Bienvenue dans la communauté des DP blogs.
    Matthieu (Toulousain d'adoption)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to give some critics, sugestions, ideas, or simply question(s). I really appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails