Concert at Place du Capitole

Sunday, July 01, 2007 | with 4 comments »

Today, June 30th, if you happened to be in Toulouse or around, come to Place du Capitole. Take advantage of this free invitation from Toulouse Town Hall and Tiseo to enjoy music of l'Ochestre National de Toulouse. They have preapared very big screen, sophisticated lightings systems. Unfortunately I won't be there since I've to go to my country house. But I've take some pics last night to show you the stage and some light effects they've prepared.

4 comments

  1. ~tanty~ // June 30, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

    Hi Bunda,
    Welcome to the family and greetings from Stavanger.
    Aslinya darimana Bunda?

  2. M.Benaut // July 1, 2007 at 11:46 AM  

    I am sure it was a great concert. Perhaps we can see a house in the country, also?

  3. BundaWAH // July 2, 2007 at 5:19 PM  

    Thank you Tanty for the nice welcome.
    Sama kita Bu, dari Indonesia.

  4. BundaWAH // July 2, 2007 at 5:23 PM  

    Hi M.Benaut. I have a country house pics you've requested but the house I've visited last week end located quite far from Toulouse, took about 2.5 hours by car. Ist it possible to post it, though ?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to give some critics, sugestions, ideas, or simply question(s). I really appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails