Vide Grenier at Cugnaux

Monday, October 20, 2008 | , , with 1 comments »

Photo Vide Grenier

Vide Grenier -literally means clean the attic - is the event arranged by the town hall or any associations related, where people selling their used items. Today after visiting Foire Bio - Expo of organic foods and all other organics items - at Tourneffeuille, I continue to vide grenier at Cugnaux. Both Tournefeuille and Cugnaux is the suburbs of Toulouse.

I arrived after 18.00 pm where many exposant already packed their things. I only could catch this participant who selling his new items. You could see the red symbol is the symbol of Midi Pyrenées where Toulouse is belongs to.

1 comments

  1. Hilda // October 20, 2008 at 6:02 AM  

    I love wood! And those wooden tiles on the left are beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to give some critics, sugestions, ideas, or simply question(s). I really appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails