Street Artists or Buskers ?

Thursday, August 02, 2007 | with 2 comments »

With very simple elements he create nice sounds for her to dance and do street theatre. Would you like to tell me how this couple could be called / categorized? Street artist ? Street Performers ? Buskers ? or ?


  1. Anonymous // August 3, 2007 at 11:19 AM  

    I am not sure how to call them except by same names if they performed somewhere else. Dancer maybe.

  2. Jilly // August 3, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

    The words are probably interchangeable. These look really interesting. I love watching street theatre. Nice shot.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to give some critics, sugestions, ideas, or simply question(s). I really appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails