Hawaiian girl from Toulouse

Saturday, July 07, 2007 | with 6 comments »

Today, 07-07-07, nice numbers isn't it ? Our friend choose this date to celebrate his birthday with pool party, mechoui (typical french barbeque). Dress code : hawaiian style. My family and I will be at the party this evening that means I can't post my photo at my usual time (before midnight).I just finished making flowers accesories for me and my girls and decided to take the photo of my girl with flowers as my today photo.

6 comments

  1. Janet // July 7, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

    I bet she can't wait to wear this at the party! Adorable.

  2. Kate // July 7, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

    The expresssion her face indicates that she is ready to party. A very well-done Hawaiian motif!

  3. Serge the Concierge // July 7, 2007 at 8:22 PM  

    Julia

    Just mentioned this hawaiian girl on 'Serge the Concierge'.
    Could I use your photo of the Chateau d'eau Laganne to illustrate my story?

    Bon week-end

    Serge
    Blog:
    http://www.sergetheconcierge.com

  4. BundaWAH // July 9, 2007 at 12:30 AM  

    @ Rambling Round : Yes, she kept asking me :"when we will go, mom?"

  5. BundaWAH // July 9, 2007 at 12:32 AM  

    @ Kate : Thanks for visiting my blog & comment regularly.
    Yes, she was ready and enjoy the party. She was still awake until 1 am !

  6. BundaWAH // July 9, 2007 at 12:34 AM  

    @ Serge : Hi, thanks for mentioned my hawaiian girl at your blog. Ihave many people coming visit my blog as the result of your post.

    Yes, of course you could use my photo of Château d'eau Laganne. Thank for asking first.

    When will you visit your family in Toulouse ?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to give some critics, sugestions, ideas, or simply question(s). I really appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails